【生活】Learning English by movies


Last week, my listening teacher, David, asked our to practice listening by watching movies without the subtitles in this weekend. At first, I simply think I can chose the movies whatever I like, but the truth make me realize the limitation in my listening ability. In the beginning, I watched the "Wanted" which played by my favorite actress, Angelina Jolie. She is the sexiest actress in my mind, and she is so hot in this movie. When I started this movie for ten minutes, and I felt very depressed for those "re-syllabification" parts. It's too hard for me to differentiate them, so I gave up after fighting for 30 minutes. Yes, there is no shortcut for learning a language, so I think I should practice it level by level. Then I think that cartoons don't have as many re-syllabification parts as movies. Well.....to mention the cartoons, "Sponge Bob" is my first choice, of course. Therefore, I gooled the cartoons and downloaded them by jDownloader. Now, I can enjoy Sponge Bob and also practice my English listening ability!







This entry was posted in by Unknown. Bookmark the permalink.